Ultimate Guide To Casino Bonus Requirements
The most lucrative ones are the sign-up offers and welcome bonuses for new gamers, but loyal players get a steady stream of prizes on offer as well. These rewards are available for all customers at the casino site and always come with terms and conditions.
What Does The Casino Bonus Mean?
The term bonus means extra money awarded for good performance, and a casino bonus is the same. The only difference is that you receive the bonus before you even get to strut your stuff on the play screen.
With the casino bonus, you have a much larger bankroll at your disposal to play your favorite slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, craps, bingo, and more. However, some games are more profitable than others. This is because certain conditions bind the way you can play and withdraw bonus funds.
The first step to understanding casino bonus requirements is understanding the kinds of bonuses available, and online sites are loaded with several of them.
- Deposit Bonuses
The deposit bonus is a cash reward credited to your player account after making the first deposit. It is set at a percentage value, usually 100%, but sometimes it can go as high as 200%. The deposit bonus is the most common type of welcome bonus at the online casino and is often accompanied by free spins in the form of a welcome package.
- No Deposit Bonus
Here we have the opposite of the deposit bonus. You’ve probably guessed it – this prize does not depend on whether or not you make the initial deposit. A casino offering a no deposit bonus will credit your account with the said amount as soon as you register. While all bonuses are essentially free money, this one is entirely free because you don’t have to give anything in exchange.
- Free Spin Bonus
In recent times, free spins have surged in popularity, mainly because slots are now getting the most traffic at the casino. You can find offers of up to 100 free spins or more on designated games, which is an excellent alternative to the cash bonus.
Besides, free spins are versatile. Some require you to make a deposit, and others are deposit free. As mentioned earlier, some sites provide a welcome package with more than one kind of bonus, typically, match deposit + free spins combo.
Bonus spins are more restrictive than the regular deposit bonus because they only apply to one-armed bandits, but for slot enthusiasts, spinning the reels on the best titles at no financial cost is the best deal ever.
- Loyalty Bonuses
A lot of casinos provide exclusive bonuses for already existing players that have remained loyal to them. These bonuses are generally smaller than the welcome bonus, but they are incredibly advantageous in the long run. They are level-based and depend on how much you play at the casino.
The loyalty bonus can be very competitive because there are so many players wagering all the time diligently, and it may take up to several months to meet the benchmark of total bets before you earn this kind of reward.
- Cashback Bonuses
With a cashback bonus, you get back a certain percentage of the amount you wager in bets. This type of bonus is given to compensate players for losses incurred at the casino, so it does not apply to wagers that you win but only to those that were unsuccessful.
Once your cashback bonus has been calculated, the casino will credit the amount to your player account, allowing you more money for wagering.
Why Casinos Offer Bonuses
The major motivation for rolling out various bonuses is to encourage players to spend more money on the site. This is no conspiracy theory against online casinos, but a casino is a business, and the aim of every business is to make profits. Even the most enticing bonus offers are designed to give the casino a bit of an edge.
But it is not all to the casino’s merit because even though having bonus money does not guarantee that you will win, it still gives you the opportunity to play for longer. And when you play for longer, you have higher chances of winning. Besides, you get to experience prolonged excitement with an extended gaming session.
How To Get A Casino Bonus
There are standard requirements for getting a casino bonus.
- First, bonuses are only available to registered users, so if you are visiting the site, you won’t be eligible to claim any offers. Also, creating an account is your access to real money casino games. Visitors can only play demo versions, if at all.
- With the exception of the no deposit bonus, you have to make an initial deposit after registering at the casino. The deposit bonus is a match percentage of your deposit, so you can’t claim this kind of incentive otherwise.
- Make sure you confirm that the payment method you choose is accepted by the casino for bonus claiming. Specific deposit methods are not eligible for bonus claiming, in which case you will have to forfeit the offer.
The terms and conditions attached to casino bonuses differ from operator to operator, but some fundamental points are identical in all online casinos.
- Depending on the kind of bonus, games can be restricted. For example, free spins can be specific to slots, but the spins may further be restricted to only one or two titles.
- Bonuses do not last forever, and there is an expiry date after which the bonus and its winnings become invalid. The time limit can go anywhere from 7 days to 90 days, depending on the amount involved.
- If you’re expecting to take home a jackpot from your bonus, think again. Some casinos establish a maximum cashout limit on bonus winnings. So even if you do hit the pot, you may only be able to withdraw up to a certain amount. And the rest goes back to the casino’s reserve. Luckily, not all casinos place withdrawal limits on their bonuses, so you could always fish those out.
The most talked-about bonus requirement is none other than the casino bonus wagering requirements. Just as you register and deposit to claim the bonus, you need to fulfill the wagering requirements to withdraw it.
At the standard online casino, before cashing out their bonus, players are obligated to wager a certain proportion of real money, which is expressed as a multiple of the bonus amount.
For instance, a 25x wagering requirement on a bonus of $50 means that you have to spend ($50) x (25) = $1250 on total bets before you receive a payout.
Be aware that you could lose your claim to the bonus if you try to withdraw before fulfilling these conditions. The wagering requirements are usually displayed alongside the bonus ad on the homepage. Otherwise, you can find it under the terms and conditions.
It is beneficial to utilize the free money, and bonus spins that the online casino offers you, but always read through the terms and conditions because it is the only way to ensure that you don’t make unnecessary mistakes.
Bonuses help you get the most out of your casino experience, and to get the best out of your casino bonus, you need to have full knowledge of the bonus requirements.